Sunday, January 21, 2007

you could cut the innosence in this room witha knife...(

Tiny little.
push the other woman off the bed again this aged fine wine of morning. ..:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Cos' I havve had this time, time and time again and the taste illuminartes in my mind into memories I tried to burn and degress for so long. When it was happening you didn't even know that at one low point to the next, you would be dreaming, hoping, twisting even in the depths of flickering dusty knife nights, to go back to that wrong-foot memory of steps backward-past. Only to remember that they were the only people so close to me.

If you've ever been hurt so fucking badly by someone, like the knives in my back that I've memorized their twist, you'd never wish this pain on me sister. But it floods in like my sixteen year old tears.. So close I could break now. So close I could break the innocence that shapes the escape. The times shatter and outshine. So close to you I could break.
- care failure..

No comments:

Post a Comment